HastySite is a static-site generator written in Nim. Unlike most static site generators, it is only comprised of a single file – the hastysite executable.
- Built-in rich markdown support via HastyScribe.
- Built-in mustache support for page templates.
- Limited support for standard CSS variables.
- Fully configurable content and asset processing pipeline, using the min programming language.
- Custom script definition, using the min programming language.
- Default stylesheet and fonts from HastyScribe.
- Default scripts and rules to get started quickly.
- All packed in a single executable file, with no dependencies, available for the most common desktop platforms.